Whatever your gender, culture, heritage, race, body, disability, sexual orientation or age, whatever work you do and whatever your beliefs, you are welcome.
I will see the issues that bring you to therapy as part of the fabric of your life, rather than focussing on any diagnosis.
You may seek therapy for a myriad of different reasons, or you may not know exactly why, simply knowing that your feelings are painful to you or something feels out of kilter.
Currently – unsurprisingly – many people are seeking therapy because of impacts of the coronavirus pandemic – anxiety, loneliness, loss, magnified relationship issues, work stresses or feelings of malaise and stuckness.
Some of the reasons people have looked for therapy with me are:
- Feeling anxious, stressed or depressed
- Being at a life transition
- Relationship issues – with partners, children parents, siblings, friends or colleagues
- Matters to do with work – too little, too much, a change, or how it is going
- A feeling of general unease, futility or confusion
- Feeling the impacts of the wider, political world in personal and collective life
- Loss or bereavement
- Sexual issues
- Issues around fertility, pregnancy and parenthood
- Anxiety about physical health
Contact – email@example.com